The diversity of the Jungfrau Region is a huge draw for trail running enthusiasts, with everything from easy trails through forests and meadows to technically challenging trails in alpine terrain. Some trail running routes are also popular with hikers. During the peak season (July/August) and on weekends, the trails can be quite crowded. The routes at higher elevations can also be covered with snow during the summer months.
As a trail running hotel, we offer you and your sport the ideal accommodation. Benefit from our specials:
- Room with possibility to dry and heat shoes
- Our partner for trail running is the Backdoor shop in the village centre. As a Lodge guest you can test trail running shoes free of charge and benefit from a 10% reduction on purchases
- Washing machine / tumbler for sportswear
- lunch boxes available on request (please order 24 hours in advance)
- Trail Running maps available at the reception or from our partner
- Trail Running in the Jungfrau Region