Bikes & e-bikes
Explore the Grindelwald mountains by bike or electric bike! There is no way to do it without sweating, but otherwise we could stay at home…
E-Bike rental Fully incl. helmetE-bike with full suspension: The enduring all-rounder climbs efficiently uphill and comfortably masters every descent. With the extremely powerful Bosch drive, you can tackle long, steep climbs with a smile thanks to perfectly dosed support!
E-Bike rental Hardtail incl. helmetThe e-bike hardtail is the perfect companion for e-mountain bike beginners who are looking for extended riding pleasure in moderate terrain.
Mountainbike Fully rental incl. helmetFull suspension mountain bikes give you control and comfort in rough terrain. Full suspension MTBs have both front and rear suspension. The result: more traction for a better riding experience in challenging terrain.
Mountainbike Hardtail rental incl. helmetThe hardtail mountain bike is a versatile and off-road bike that has no rear shock and is equipped with either a rigid fork or front suspension. A hardtail is usually lighter than a full-suspension bike and is suitable for both beginners and experienced riders.
As a mountain bike hotel, we offer you and your sport the ideal accommodation. Benefit from our specials:
- Bike room with small repair and hosing down area
- Our partner for bike and e-bike rental Intersport Rent-Network. Your advantages: 15% discount when booking bikes in advance – please use this link and the promo code bikeeiger15 or a discount of 10% on site (not cumulative).
- Washing machine / tumbler for sportswear
- lunch boxes available on request (please order 24 hours in advance)
- Bike maps available at the reception or from our partner
- Bike & Wellness Packages – for more information please click here
- Mountainbike information in the Jungfrau Region