Meeting point for sport, wellness, recreation and events
Grindelwald sports centre is situated 1,050m above sea level and is easily accessible from the station. It is the place to come for sport, wellness, and leisure activities and to attend or hold events. At the EIGER+ cafe lounge you can enjoy a `cool ‘drink and meal with a view of the ice-rink and swimming pool. All the information you might need about Grindelwald is also at hand here.
Benefit from reduced entrance fees with your guest card.
- swimming pool with the `Black Hole`slide and children’s swimming pool
- sauna oasis: Finnish sauna, sanarium, steam bath, kniepp foot bath, fun showers
cold water plunge pool, relaxing room with outdoor area and terrace
- indoor ice-rink for ice-skating, ice- hockey, and ice-stick throwing
- curling hall with 4 rinks (from October to March)
- boulder Area with 170m2 climbing area
- indoor rope park
- restaurant EIGER+ cafe lounge
- tourist information